Location and Parking
We are located at 142 E. Jackson St. in Orlando, FL 32801. Entrance to the ministry center is available through the courtyard facing Magnolia Avenue or on Jackson Street. Entrance to the sanctuary is available through the courtyard, on Jackson Street and from inside the ministry center.
The location of our church — in the heart of downtown Orlando — brings a concern for available parking by congregation members and visitors alike. Here are some guidelines to consider:
- Our main parking option for Sunday mornings is in the seven floor Seaside parking garage (closes at 1 p.m.) on the corner of Jackson Street and Magnolia Avenue (access on Jackson). These locations are currently available only on Sundays, unless otherwise noted in the publicity of a particular event.
- We are thrilled to have 70 spaces below our building in an underground garage. On Sundays, these spaces are reserved for those with limited mobility or families with small children.
- On Sundays, the parking lot at the Ledbetter/Asbury (WCDC) Building is reserved those with limited mobility, visitors, and valet parking. During the week, it is for the use of our Wesley Child Development Center until 6 p.m.
- During the week, there are nine spaces in front of our church building at the Jackson Street entrance, which are used for short-term parking (30 minutes or less). On Sundays, that lot is reserved for those with limited mobility and for valet parking drop-off and pick-up.
- Monday through Saturday, on-street parking is metered and enforced by the City of Orlando. Sunday on-street parking is free.
- Please do not park in locations not designated for First United Methodist Church of Orlando.