New Sunday Schedule
Two Worship Services Beginning January 5
We’re kicking off the first Sunday of 2020 with our new worship schedule!
- 9:30 am Modern Worship in the Contemporary Worship Center
- 11:00 am Traditional Worship in the Sanctuary
We believe focusing our time and attention on two services, instead of four, will create much needed energy and excitement, increase opportunities for community and fellowship, and help us maintain a higher standard of excellence in all areas. For those who weren’t aware of this change, or are curious about the reasons, you can watch the video of the Town Hall Meeting that was held in November.
A few things to note:
- Youth Group: There is now programming available in the morning from 9:30 am – noon and a dinner program in the evening from 5:00 – 7:00 pm. More information available on the youth page here.
- Children’s Sunday School & Nursery: Children’s programming is happening at the same time. Find more information on the children’s page here.
- Adult Sunday School: Adult groups meet throughout the morning with classes at 9:30, 10:30, and 11:00. Find out more about adult discipleship classes here.
- Parking: One concern about the new worship times is related to parking for our older members. To address this issue, parking in the underground garage will be reserved for first-time guests, families with infants, and our senior members. Starting immediately, we are asking everyone, who is capable, to park off-site, in one of the parking garages or on the street.