Visit or Contact Us
We are located at 142 E. Jackson St. in Orlando, FL 32801 in Downtown Orlando. We welcome you to any of our Sunday worship services. If you need to contact the church office, it is open Monday through Thursday from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm and on Friday’s from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm. The church’s phone number is 407.849.6080. If you’d like to send an email, you can do so below.
The location of our church — in the heart of downtown Orlando — raises a question of available parking by congregation members and visitors alike. Here are some guidelines to consider:
- Our main parking option for Sunday mornings is in the seven-floor Seaside parking garage (closes at 1:00 pm) on the corner of Jackson Street and Magnolia Avenue (access on Jackson). This location is currently available only on Sundays unless otherwise noted in the publicity of a particular event.
- We are thrilled to have 70 spaces below our building in an underground garage. On Sundays, these spaces are reserved for those with limited mobility or families with small children.
- On Sundays, the parking lot at the Wesley Child Development Center building is reserved for those with limited mobility, visitors, and valet parking. During the week, it is reserved for the use of our Wesley Child Development Center until 6:00 pm.
- During the week, there are nine spaces in front of our church building at the Jackson Street entrance, which are used for short-term parking (30 minutes or less). On Sundays, this lot is reserved for those with limited mobility.
- Monday through Saturday, on-street parking is metered and enforced by the City of Orlando. Sunday on-street parking is free.
- Please do not park in locations not designated for First United Methodist Church of Orlando.
Use this form to contact the church. Share prayer requests, ask questions, request to speak with a pastor, or share your journey of faith with us. Your message will be read and responded to as quickly as possible. If you are looking for a specific staff member, please use our staff directory.